A partnership with Dance Umbrella aligns your brand with London’s leading international dance festival; a festival that champions innovation, diversity, world class excellence and giving access to young people and community groups.
Dance Umbrella at a glance:
Our annual Festival every October
- engages a live audience of 16,000 people
- delivers 55 performances across 15 inner and outer London boroughs
- prioritises diversity throughout its programming; in 2019 42% of the programme was by artists from an African, Caribbean or South Asian heritage, and 54% of the programme showcased work by female choreographers
- commissions new work from the best dance artists from around the world
- focuses 20% of the programme on shows for children and young people
- reaches over 2,500 young people in outer London through our creative learning programme
Past sponsors have included American Airlines, Christies, Divine Chocolate, Clifford Chance and Bloomberg.
For more information on how your company can get involved, contact Dawn@DanceUmbrella.co.uk